not the usual 'Breakup'
I remember talking till 3am,
laughing, crying, just two of us.
Fighting over the silliest things,
but always making it through.
but always making it through.
I remember how we held on,
when our days felt heavy and blue,
that comfort in the silence,
a connection I thought I always knew.
But, the worst happened
and now I only remember those last words.
I didn't see an ending,
Friendship breakups are definitely a nightmare.
I wish no one feels this ache,
I hope it never finds me again.
I'm gonna keep the love forever,
though it hurts.
I'm glad it ended in a hug,
a moment I'll cherish forever.
I'm sure you'll miss the 'euphoria'
because I am.
Today, you walked away
but if at all we meet again
I hope you won't turn your back on me
I still believe in our connection.
Comments
Post a Comment